AMAZING FACTS ABOUT THE HUMAN BODY Despite all that we are told of the modern technologies and evolution we are witnessing, the human body is the best-integrated system on our planet today.
In this article, we will review with you the miracles of the human body and its amazing abilities, and some amazing facts
Exercise love and burn calories:
- In love, most people burn 200 to 300 calories at a time.
- Dr. Lieberman stresses that the loss of calories in this way is much better than a treadmill, sports and happiness as well.
- The navel in the abdomen has two types (internal and external).
- Did you know that only 1% of people have an external navel? This is very cool, and also cleaner due to the accumulation of dirt in that area, especially the inner navel.
- However, studies have shown that the inner navel that is inside is more attractive!
Human Eye Comparison with Digital Camera:
- Of course, from the scientific side, comparing an eye to an electronic camera is unfair and difficult to produce correct results.
- But if we overlook this, we can count about 126 megapixels in our eyes.
Our high-resolution vision:
- One second of our vision is the size of 21.45 GB, and the video size – from a modern iPhone for only 1 second – only 375 MB.
- The sensitivity of the human eye to light is so spectacular that if we assume that the Earth is flat, the eye can see a candlelight 48 kilometers away.
The human brain is a miracle by all measures:
- The brain contains nearly 100 billion neurons, each of which creates about 1,000 synapses that serve to store data.
- If we do a simple calculation according to the previous information, we find that the brain can store about 100 terabytes.
- On the other hand, one of the most powerful supercomputers in the world, called “Titan”, has a total memory of 710 terabytes, and of course there is no comparison between the size of the human brain and the size of this computer.
- Despite the relatively small brain size of the rest of the body, it accounts for only 2% of the body’s mass, but consumes at least 20% of the body’s resources, such as calories and oxygen.
10,000 chemical reactions per second in our brain:
- About 100,000 chemical reactions occur per second in the brain, which means that it is about as fast as a maglev train in Shanghai.
- It is one of the fastest trains on the planet, which easily reaches (430 km / h).
- Myth of 10%:
- The fact that people use only 10% of their brainpower is a myth, as the brain uses many of the resources it needs at a given moment.
- It can be compared to the radio: we only listen to one wave at a time, although there are 100 channels available.
Ability to renew and repair:
- The brain and the human body together have an amazing ability to regenerate and can work with severe damage.
- As for computers and other tools, the most powerful tools in the world cannot do what humans can do.
The human senses are not only 5:
- We learned at school from a young age that man has only five senses.
- But recently it turned out that this is not true, where the human senses other up to 10 cases, including pain, thirst, hunger and balance
Quick facts about the human body:
- The combined length of blood vessels in the human body can suffice to circulate around the globe two and a half times.
- As we said earlier, the body has an amazing ability to regenerate and repair itself, but all this except teeth, which is the only part that can not heal itself.
- The digestive acids in the human stomach are so strong that they can dissolve a metal such as zinc, which is why the lining of the stomach itself regenerates very quickly and continuously.
- The heart beats faster in a woman’s body than that of a man. This is because the woman’s heart size is smaller than that of a man and must pump the same amount of blood, which is why it shouts faster.
- A heartbeat is felt because the heart pumps blood to a high capacity, where the human heart can pump blood to a height of 9 meters.
- An adult human skull consists of 29 different bones, not a single structure as some think.
- Humans are the only organisms on the planet that can sleep on their backs, and they are the only ones that can draw a straight line.
- The nose or ear does not stop growing until death, unlike the eye that remains the same from birth to death.