How do I look younger .. So you want to look younger! We are not going to talk about clothes or costumes that make you look younger, but indeed in this article some habits that will change your shape and health that will make you look and feel younger, let’s start with a number first.
Get enough sleep:
- Is there a puffiness under your eyes and you suffer from fatigue most of the time? You are probably tired and not getting enough sleep.
- A study conducted by the leading skincare experts has shown that the type and amount of sleep you get definitely affects the health of the skin, which will affect your external appearance. Whoever gets a little sleep seems to be disabled early and have a weaker ability. To recover from external environmental influences, it is scientifically proven that adults should get at least 7 hours a day, and if the hours are below that rate, you need to make some adjustments in your life to get enough sleep.
- Water is the main ingredient in our bodies, which is about 70-75% of the total body weight as mentioned in some scientific reports, without water your body will not be able to perform any of its vital functions, including maintaining healthy skin, in addition to the importance of vital water is indispensable .
- Water makes miracles when it comes to skin freshness and makes you look younger.For example, a fruit like grapes.When the plant becomes dehydrated, wrinkles and wilts, the same thing happens to your skin. And sensitive to external factors such as the sun.
- Our advice is to drink at least 2 liters per day and the water is in different forms that you can get from fruits and vegetables as well.
- You cannot touch on such a topic and do not talk about sports. Sports in a variety of ways help make you look younger, not just your weight or your body shape.
- Continuous exercise helps to improve mood and sleep as well. Exercise continuously delays aging.
Eat enough vegetables:
- I have always advised this since I was a child, and did you obey and implement that advice?If the answer is yes, most likely you will not complete this point to the end and if the answer is no, do not worry it is not too late to eat vegetables continuously.Vegetables are rich in nutrients and antioxidants that fight against harmful toxins in your body that wreak havoc on your body.
- Many vegetables, such as pumpkins, carrots and sweet potatoes, contain useful ingredients that help protect against harmful solar radiation and maintain skin freshness.
- Like vegetables, fruits contain antioxidants and a good percentage of water to help keep your skin fresh and make you look younger.
- Some fruits like pomegranates, watermelons, tomatoes, blueberries, oranges, etc. are very rich in essential nutrients in your daily diet.
- Every day we experience a great deal of stress and it finally shows the effect on our outward appearance. It has been shown that nervous and psychological stress can affect the skin and that it is undoubtedly a major factor that causes white hair color. Before and after the presidency, watch it yourself and judge.
- Meditation helps you to gather your strength again and calm and get rid of that unwanted pressure that burden you, the images of meditation differ from sitting in a quiet place or doing something you love to occupy your thinking a little when you are under pressure.
- Reading helps to escape the stressful world and take you on a journey of the fabric of your imagination. There is nothing more beautiful than a book.
- Trying to keep 3 to 4 weekly read-only will completely change your mood and improve your image.